Enjoy 11 Nights & 12 Days in valleys and high passes with Tripovibe Enigmatic Leh Tour Package. Leh is characterised by high passes. Its pristine beauty is undeniably enticing, attracting tourists from all over the world. The region’s highlights are its milky-white rivers, twinkling lakes, and rugged terrain. Nubra Valley is yet another charming tourist attraction.
The valley is as beautiful as a painting could be. Pictures of the valley do not do it justice, so a visit to this valley is required. Pangong Lake is well-known for its camping grounds. The lake is surrounded by the captivating Himalayan Mountains, which add to its allure. A view of the lake with the mountains in the background is breathtaking. Kargil is associated with patriotism.
- The Cost Covers Expense of 1 – Adult
- 11 nights stay in 3-star accommodation at Leh, Nubra, Pangong for 4 Adults Sharing 1 Room.
- Per Person Cost: ₹35,999
Leh Tour Package: Our Itinerary
- Day 1 – Departure to Manali from Delhi
- Day 2 – Stay in Manali
- Day 3 – Manali to Jispa (Distance: 140 Km, Approx. Ride Duration: 6-7 Hours)
- Day 4 – Jispa To Sarchu (Distance: 80 Km, Approx. Ride Duration: 4-6 Hours)
- Day 5 – Sarchu to Leh (Distance: 250 Km, Approx. Ride Duration: 10-11 Hours)
- Day 6 – Leh to Nubra Valley (Distance: 180 Km, Approx. Ride Duration: 6-7 Hours)
- Day 7 – Nubra Valley to Pangong Tso (Distance: 200 Km, Approx. Ride Duration: 6-7 Hours)
- Day 8 – Pangong Tso To Hanle (Distance: 160 Km, Approx. Ride Duration: 7-8 Hours)
- Day 9 – Hanle To Tso Moriri (Distance: 160 Km, Approx. Ride Duration: 6-8 Hours)
- Day 10 – Tso Moriri To Sarchu (Distance: 220 Km, Approx. Ride Duration: 8-10 Hours)
- Day 11 – Sarchu to Manali (Distance: 225 Km, Approx. Ride Duration: 6-7 Hours)
- Day 12 – Departure for Delhi
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Leh Trip
Question: Do you need a permit for Leh?
Answer: There is no need for a permit to travel from Srinagar to Leh via Drass, Kargil, or Lamayuru.
Question: Is a trip to Ladakh safe?
Answer: To summarise, tourists are completely safe in Ladakh. The rough terrain is certainly difficult to navigate, but this does not imply that it is dangerous in any way.
Question: Is Ladakh hot or cold?
Answer: Ladakh is always freezing cold and dry for the majority of the year due to its high altitude. Because the air is so thin, you can feel the sun’s heat very strongly. Summer temperatures are just above zero degrees Celsius during the day and well below -30 degrees Celsius at night.
Question: What is the best time to visit Leh?
Answer: April to June is one of the best months to visit Leh. The sun shines brightly and keeps the temperatures warm during the day.