Shimla, the state capital of Himachal Pradesh, is surrounded by snow-capped Himalayan peaks and green pastures. Explore Shimla’s Victorian-era architecture, labyrinthine bazaars, and long pedestrian shopping mall on a heritage walk. Take in the sights of Shimla from Scandal Point, a large, open square; keep in mind that Shimla was a retreat destination for Mahatma Gandhi, who visited a Georgian mansion in Shimla’s suburbs from the mid-1930s to the 1940s. Enjoy Shimla Weekend Getaway Package at just ₹6000.
Shimla Weekend Getaway Package: Tour Itinerary
Day 1:- Delhi – Shimla
- Transfer to Shimla from Delhi.
Day 2:- Shimla -Check In – Local sightseeing
- After you arrive, check into your hotel and settle in.
- Visit Jakhu Temple, Kali Bari Temple, Christ Church, Lakkar Bazar, and Sankatmochan Temple in the afternoon.
- Return to the hotel in the evening for an overnight stay and dinner.
Day 3:- Shimla – Kufri – sightseeing
- Begin your journey to Kufri after breakfast.
- En route to Kufri, stop by the Green Valley.
- Enjoy the natural beauty and exciting activities.
- Go back to Shimla.
- Shimla overnight stay and dinner
Day 4:- Shimla-Check out – Delhi
- Transfer to Delhi from Shimla.
Shimla and Manali, both brimming with natural beauty, are popular tourist destinations. While Shimla is famous for its dense forests, majestic hills, and beautiful colonial history, Manali is famous for its clean streets, great pastures, comfortable cafes, small towns, and jungle forests.