Shimla, also known as Simla, is the capital of Himachal Pradesh and a popular tourist destination in India with a colonial history. This hill station, a former summer capital for British India, attracts tourists due to its pleasant weather (especially from March to June), greenery, colonial infrastructure, adventure sports, and more. Tripovibe Shimla tour packages are affordable and ideal for travelling with friends or family. Bring out your inner child while grooving to the songs from your travel playlist on Shimla’s toy train ride.
Family Shimla Tour Package Highlights
- Throughout the journey, enjoy views of enchanting glaciers, bottleneck roads, slithering rivers, and 360° panoramic views of magnificent mountain ranges.
- Admire the Christ Church, North India’s second oldest church, known for its colourful stained glass and collection of ancient scriptures.
- Bring out your inner child on Shimla’s toy train ride while humming songs from your travel playlist.
- At Kufri, take quiet strolls along the meandering hilly roads that are scented with fresh pines.
Family Shimla Tour Package: Tour Itinerary
Day 1:- Delhi – Shimla
- Transfer to Shimla from Delhi.
Day 2:- Shimla -Check In – Local sightseeing
- After you arrive, check into your hotel and settle in.
- Visit Jakhu Temple, Kali Bari Temple, Christ Church, Lakkar Bazar, and Sankatmochan Temple in the afternoon.
- Return to the hotel in the evening for an overnight stay and dinner.
Day 3:- Shimla – Kufri – sightseeing
- Begin your journey to Kufri after breakfast.
- En route to Kufri, stop by the Green Valley.
- Enjoy the natural beauty and exciting activities.
- Go back to Shimla.
- Shimla overnight stay and dinner
Day 4:- Shimla-Check out – Delhi
- Transfer to Delhi from Shimla.